CAVITE | Beanleaf Ayala Mall Serin - Tagaytay

After getting my NBI clearance, I went to newly-few-months open Ayala Mall Serin at Tagaytay city for lunch. Since I wanted to cut out some rice and burgers (since I ate a lot of beef burgers this past few days), I wanted to try something light. There were lots of yummy and quite expensive restaurants at the mall, I roam around several times, walk up and down the stairs, looking for kinda budget friendly yet worth it.

Found this coffee shop at the first floor seems nice place to stay for awhile before I went to LTO Tagaytay to claim my pending driver's license.

Obviously, their endorser is Jennlyn Mercado. Her face posted hugely on its left wall, tarpoline in the front, and posters at the counter. Quite plenty I thought that she might not just the endorser but also the owner. But still the place is nice, clean, air conditioned and with wifi.

The counter lady was polite taking my orders, but she didn't heard clearly what I'm saying. I had to say the full "Espresso Rhum Frappe" since she kept on directing me on the menu card for frappes. She appeared like she can't understand what I said maybe because the blender was too loud behind her. Also, I actually haven't heard clearly my orders when she repeated it. So sad, I was waiting for my tuna kani but then it wasn't there on my receipt. Yeah it was confirmed, it was not taken and I also contributed fault with it. But it's ok.

There were two of them who looks like preparing the previous orders, the one who attended me seems like doing 2 chores at the same time (getting my order, then while I'm still thinking she's back to what she's doing, to the orders earlier.) I actually commend her since she used her time to make orders on time, but I guess that would be an issue to others.

Food

Italian Seafood - P125
Two thumbs up for this pasta! Looks like ordinary but I really like the little sweet taste perfectly blended with tuna/sardines(?) with tomato sauce. Just perfect for diet.


Carbonara - P125
I tasted at once the rosemary herb of its white sauce. Ham and cheesy flavor which gave the serving a bit salty. I just made sauce a bit lesser to make taste perfect for my taste buds. But in all its good.

Coffee

Espresso Rhum - P135 (Large)
I really appreciated this drink. I love it's strong taste of espresso and rhum! They just simply match.

Beanleaf Milktea - P85 (Large)
The milktea is nice. But I guess it lacks more tea flavor and more milk.

Beanleaf Ayala Mall Serin - Tagaytay
Opens Monday to Sunday | 10AM - 9PM
with wifi
facebook: https://www.facebook.com/BeanleafSerin
Unit 33 1st floor Ayala Mall Serin

Any Comments and Suggestions? Just Scream it Below!

1 comment:

  1. This is required when chopping massive sheets of material that may not be not|will not be} perfectly flat and also to account for material warpage during chopping. IHS is the system that routinely senses the top surface of the material to ensure that|to make certain that} the torch pierces at the perfect height for every cut. Real-time final sale data for U.S. stock quotes mirror trades reported through Nasdaq solely. Intraday data delayed minimal of|no less than} 15 minutes or per trade Road Bike Helmets necessities.

    ReplyDelete