CAVITE | Delish Bites - Town's Sweet Perfect

Looking for budget friendly coffee shop at Dasmarinas Cavite with perfect taste and sweetness? Definitely recommending Delish Bites!

Last week we went to Dasmarinas Bayan and look for some place for our miryenda and spent time as well. Finding a coffee shop not in malls is very unusual here that's why finding DB really made me wanted to try it.

I guess the owner studied Baking, which is evident in one of their posters near the pastries display area.

Place is nice and air-conditioned however quite small, just enough for a business who just started. Walls are embellished with posters of movies (I guess) and tables and chairs were clean.


Food
When we went there, Ate (I guess the owner) said that they just relocated the shop where before near water district, (which I actually didn't know they exist there.) Since it was miryenda time, here's what we got:
 Baked Mac - 60
I love the baked macaroni's longganisa/choriso(?) taste, my first time. It was surprising, it's the best! Their sauce is just enough unlike what I tried from other food shop that has less and the taste was so bland.

Blueberry Cheesecak - P130
I also love this cheesecake. Unlike others which sweetness just cracks into my head, this one's just enough you will really love.

 Brewed Coffee - P25


Strawberry Frap - P130
This one would be my favorite. Served in mason jar drinking mug, the taste of strawberry and yogurt is very refreshing. The sweetness is good you would sip up to the very last drop. Unlike drinks from other coffee shops that's too much sweet this one is perfect.

Cakes, Pastries and Goodies





How to Get There?
From Bayan police station (on your right side) walk straight ahead then turn at the first corner to the left. You will see Delish Bites (left side) just beside an Internet shop.



Review
I recommend this pastry coffee shop for everyone especially those who do not want much sugar with their goodies, from drinks to cakes. I will definitely come back to try other stuffs from them. Surely my parents and oldies will love it's perfect sweetness and taste.



Delish Bites
Bautista Street Dasmarinas, Cavite
09273544464 | (046)416609
no wifi

Any Comments and Suggestions? Just Scream it Below!

No comments:

Post a Comment