CAVITE | Burnout Grill - The Coolest Grille in Town

Who would've thought a grille can be like this. So cool isn't it? This made the food stop quite intriguing you would think, "Is food yummier when cooked under the hood?" lolz.



Please enlighten me, I don't know the model or type of this white cut-turned-grille car.. Poor baby, but this really made the place noticed. Clever grille even me at facebook, passersby and commuters at the buses and jeeps along Campos Ave. to stop and get a copy of their sample menu.

How to Get there?
From Dasmarinas Cavite Bayan, just walk going to Villa Luisa Subdivision along Campos Ave. If you know where Ricasata Law office is, that's exactly where they are. Just beside Thai Grill restaurant.

Design and Decor
 I just the love the concept of their seats. :D

Table and seat. Open space just beside the walkway and the road.


Prep area.

Food
Now here's what we ordered..

Hard Taco - P60

 Hungarian Sausage Sandwich - P60

 Inihaw na Pusit - P70

Sisig Solo - P150
This sisig rocks! Just enough mayo, and I guess with "utak" which made the dish more flavorful.

Inihaw na Tilapia - FREE!
The part I really love was this inihaw na tilapia because it was totally free. The guy who served us said it was because they are promoting the dish. Check out the place now so you can also get promo dishes for FREE like us!
Review
Food are just the same as other restaurants. For me, nothings new with the taste but very affordable, cooked in a very clever grill and cool dining. Because they just started, maybe everything's not yet perfect.

Food
No tissue given on our first visit, less on second we have to ask for more. But it's ok. Tacos are good but has less beef filling overpowered by coleslaw taste. Pusit and tilapia taste like normal. My companion's rice has "tutong". Hangarian sausage was not cooked well it was served looked cooked outside but like just came out from the fridge inside, just said to me when we left. Maybe because we were the first customers that afternoon. However, I really like the taste of their sisig. Thumbs up for that!

At night.

Place
The place is quite dim. No enough lighting, you can't see clearly your food, I suggest you take a visit around 5:00-5:30 but if this kind of lighting is ok with you (like in the photo) you can still enjoy your food with their unique tables and chair. Also my companion in shorts told me that he was terrorize by lots of mosquitos. Unlucky him, haha. But the creativity of everything is perfect! :D

In summary, it seems like my buddy had a not so so good expi than me here.. lol.

Menu
























Burnout Grill
Opens Monday to Sunday | 5:00PM - 11:00PM
facebook:  https://www.facebook.com/pages/Burnout-Grill/502275716601581
#113 Don Placido Campos Ave. Brgy. Zone 4, Dasmarinas, Cavite

Any Comments and Suggestions? Just Scream it Below!

No comments:

Post a Comment